Does anyone have any canvas scrap or obsolete tents they want to get rid
of? Six of 12 0f the Great machine floor panels needed repair before
lilies and some need it again. I want to glue canvas to both sides to
reinforce them. Its a method used by Theophlis in the 12th century for
making church doors when leather wasn't available. I need 24 pieces
33.75 in by 31.5 in. They do not need to be new, or unstained, just
sound.  I would rather not spend money if someone has small pieces I can
use for free.