I’m trying to reach Duchess Aislinn Morcroft who wrote a good paper “An Age of Change: Examining 14th century Fashion”. I can’t seem to find a current email address for her.

I’d like to get permission from her to add her article to the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris