Forwarded.
Ishmala

-----Original Message-----
From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stefan li Rous
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 9:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Looking for Duchess Aislinn Morcroft

I’m trying to reach Duchess Aislinn Morcroft who wrote a good paper “An Age of Change: Examining 14th century Fashion”. I can’t seem to find a current email address for her.

I’d like to get permission from her to add her article to the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_marksharris&d=AwIDaQ&c=qW2DgtD8RHfx8y50551JkbI7y8q6DU9eRxvWmy0dkDU&r=NekE73bstqwKBobbpjNPji5a5Q8zogXgxLUqdWDH4Kw&m=SqCOuoBii12fG9-OapIlZfIudv2dBTlKaQdRXhR2J2I&s=mioAkx9y4pJUaxBIqW_kSNNdf0LpBYqybJawztVxi_w&e=
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.florilegium.org&d=AwIDaQ&c=qW2DgtD8RHfx8y50551JkbI7y8q6DU9eRxvWmy0dkDU&r=NekE73bstqwKBobbpjNPji5a5Q8zogXgxLUqdWDH4Kw&m=SqCOuoBii12fG9-OapIlZfIudv2dBTlKaQdRXhR2J2I&s=p3o95UfK5mA77T8CP_kyU3elCZIUlcAHepdktKYrA-o&e=  ****

--
Manage your subscription at  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__listserv.unl.edu&d=AwIDaQ&c=qW2DgtD8RHfx8y50551JkbI7y8q6DU9eRxvWmy0dkDU&r=NekE73bstqwKBobbpjNPji5a5Q8zogXgxLUqdWDH4Kw&m=SqCOuoBii12fG9-OapIlZfIudv2dBTlKaQdRXhR2J2I&s=nZk_iKqX3tDRaVd0h7PZ-2nlg5I29AD0dshrLlFjLH4&e= .

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.