The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'From Their Royal Highnesses -- Change in Royal Scribe's Position'

Greetings Dear Kingdom,

It is with a heavy heart I must say that Mistress Finn ( ed. note: Fionnuala inghean Fhearghuis ) due to personal issues can not continue as Royal Scribe. We wish Hans a speedy recovery and lasting good health!

Violet Sinclair has graciously accepted the position and will do a most wonderful job stepping in at this late date. Please give her all the support and assistance you can and direct any questions and issues to her in regard to all things scribal for our Reign.

Again we Thank Finn for fighting the good fight and keeping things on track but her care and attention are needed on her home front.

Thank you,
HRH,
Xerxis and BelAnna

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1341 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]