Izzy - You need to e-mail Eynon at the [log in to unmask] . He'll get it updated for you.

-Eowyth

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Manda Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Gwendolyn,
I recieved my AOA in the kingdom of Northshield. It is spelled wrong in their OP (Isabella Herbia) but I got it in 2007, by prince Hagen.
Not sure what else I need to do for that,
thanks,
Izzy
(Isabella de Erbiere)