---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Falcon Banner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:20 PM
Subject: [The Falcon Banner] Bear Pit Tournament at Coronation
To: [log in to unmask]

The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Bear Pit Tournament at Coronation'

The time approaches to thank Their Majesties  Anton and Isabeau for Their service as Crown of Calontir, and celebrate as Their Royal Highnesses Xerxis and BelAnna take Their places as the 64th King and Queen of the falcon lands.

Coronation will be held in The Barony of The Lonely Tower.  Come join us as we hold our version of a Roman circus, complete with wild tigers imported from the best menageries the Kingdom has to offer.

With the permission of His Royal highness, we will be holding a bear pit tournament with a couple of twists.

First, this pit will be for teams to increase the death for the pleasure of our populace.  Teams will be restricted to a maximum of 8 points spent on members.  Each member of the chivalry will cost 4 points, members of grant level fighting orders will cost 3 points, members of AoA level fighting orders will cost 2 points, and anyone who does not have a fighting award will cost 1 point.  If you are not sure how many points you cost, contact the MIC for a ruling.

Some possible team combinations, just to help clarify:

  • 2 Knights
  • 1 Knight and 4 Men at Arms
  • 2 Huscarls and 1 Fyrdman
  • 4 Fyrdmen
  • 8 Men at Arms

Secondly, we are importing tigers that will be able to enter restricted areas of the arena.  Think tiger on a chain popping out of the sand.  These tigers will be hungry and looking to maim or kill unwary gladiators.

We will have plenty of space available for shade flies, chairs, banners, and anything else you may want to set up to add to the spectacle.

Aethelwine Aethelredson
115th Huscarl of Calontir
MIC

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1325 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]