Vertigo is a great little event October 17, 2015 in the shire of Lost Moor.

Not only will there be Archery, Thrown Weapons, and Fighting.........there will be classes!!

I am looking for instructors to teach on a variety of class tracks happening at the event.  If you are wanting to teach a class let me know!!  Please send a email to [log in to unmask]

ALSO there will be a bartering competition!!  Each participant will be given a starter coin, the objective is to barter your way up from there.  Extra barter tokens can be earned, plan ahead you never know when that extra pouch or candlestick might be a life saver.  The winner will be whomever has the best end object at the end of the bartering timeframe.

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.