Good Morning... a reminder from your Coronation Event Steward.

We will be closing pre-reservations for feast tomorrow, Friday July 3rd.
If you would like to reserve seats for feast please make sure your check is
post marked by tomorrow.

Seats are $10/person

Mailing Address:

SCA, Inc. — BLT
PO Box 8172
Omaha, NE 68108

please include the names of each person,  real and SCA  along with an e
mail address so that our exchequer can e mail you and let you know that the
check was received.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Thanks

Anne