There are several hotels close to site.  I would avoid Motel 6.

Hampton Inn, Ramada, Candlewood, Drury, Stoney Creek, Comfort Suites are all on the Frederick Street Exit.

Ishmala

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edie Nest Hays
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Calon Con Reminder

Any recommendations for motels (good or bad)?

On Jul 12, 2015, at 9:18 PM, Tapp, Donyll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings to the Kingdom from Ishmala, your Calon Con Site steward,

The Shire of Lost Moor is excited to be hosting this event and we can't wait to see everyone this Saturday, July 18, 2015!

If there are any questions or any help I can provide, please email me at [log in to unmask].

A few reminders:

Site opens at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 18th
Site is Free
Garb is recommended
Inn will be provided by the High School booster club

Site page for the event:

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.