Glad to hear that everything is ok.
vilhelm

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:01 PM, Qadiya Catalina de Arazuri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm glad you are all ok!‚Äč

~~~ Catalina

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Hugh Prescott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings

The town looks like a war zone.  probably half of the trees in town are down or severally damaged.  Lots of roof or house structural damage.  Cars & trucks smashed by falling tree limbs on every block.  No power since the storm hit at 7 PM yesterday.

No damage to our home or strip mall property.  Plenty of tree limbs in our yard from other trees.  Huge maple in our front yard lost leaves but no limbs.   Spent the evening after the storm moving tree limbs off of driveways in our subdivision with my Deere.  Some of them were 8 - 12 inch logs.

We are OK and Mr. Bently has now stopped shaking.  Laptop and cell internet connection working.

Hugh, Lynette, Ashlynn & Bently

---