I'm glad you all came thru it ok.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Hugh Prescott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Power finally came back on at 4 PM today.

Did an hours worth of chain saw work and all the tree limbs at in small pieces curbside waiting for pickup.

Was able to use my van and a 12V to 120 V inverter to power the refrigerator, TV and sat dish today.

Power expected to be restored by 11 PM at our hobby shop.

Hugh

---