Greetings!

This Wednesday, July 22nd, we had a lovely Largesse Night, whereupon game
boards were made, and much laughter and conversation were to be had.

Continuing the project from Largesse Night July 22nd, we will be taking
advantage of the rare and fabled 5th Wednesday to make more awesome game
boards. As before, we'll be working on portable hnafatafl and rota boards.
If you have supple leather scraps in about a square-foot size, rulers or
other straight edges, hole punches for leather, scissors that can cut
leather, or sharpies, please feel free to bring them.

I will be creating some instruction sets for the game boards, and putting
them on nice paper. If you happen to have fun scrapbooking shears, please
bring those as well to make fun decorative edges on the instructions.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

YIS,

Halldora