Hello, Mag Mor folk.
After emailing her on Monday, I just heard from the day care demo
contact today. I actually spoke with her at 2 pm and then I had
meetings after that.....
IF you can do this, call me by 9 pm this evening.
- In spite of the crazy short notice, she's still hoping one or
two of us can help out TOMORROW -- yes, Friday, July 24th.
- She says timing is flexible -- between 9 am and 3 pm. I'm
going to suggest 1 pm or 2 pm.
- They've been learning about the Middle Ages and tomorrow is
the last day. Our premise is that visitors from the Middle Ages
drop by the child care -- probably with a single demo item or
project in hand. So show up in garb, interact with the kids,
answer their questions, be amazed/bewildered by modern stuff
they have -- sort of be in persona, but not a real detailed
persona. That's it.
- The location is Sacred Heart Catholic Church at 3218 S
Street... although probably in adjacent school bldg. I will get
specific details if this pulls together.
- Audience includes kids from 1st to 4th and 5th to 7th grades.
These can be two groups or one large group, as we'd like.
Altogether, there are only about 25 kids.
IF no one can, no guilt!
Either way, I will call Amanda back and give her the news just after
Thanks for even considering it! And amazed thank you's if you can
Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu.
listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.