OK, not dates as in the ones you cook with, but the dates for 2 precooks to help prep for Cattle Raids!  J

Both will be at St. Mark’s on the Campus Episcopal church (13th & R).  I’ll let you know closer to time what kinds of equipment we’ll need for each precook.

·         On Saturday, August 8, we’ll have a precook for the inn, starting at 11:00 am and going as long as needed (maybe until 5:00 pm).

·         On Saturday. August 15, we’ll have a precook for the feast, starting at 1:00 pm and going  as long as needed (maybe until 7:00 pm).

If you can help with either or both of these precooks, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Gwyneth