That would be Isadora.E

     On Friday, July 17, 2015 11:12 AM, Michael Straatmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hey, all!  I was given a call today about someone looking for someone
to potentially visit their day camp, which has a medieval theme.  I
was referred to them via Nadine De'Bacco (formerly of
Scottsbluff/Outlands) and the Nebraska Library Commission.

I'm not sure who coordinates things like that currently, but the
person's name is Amanda Lowery at amanda-lowery at cdolinc dot net

Please let me know if someone is able to get ahold of her and provide
a contact point.

Thanks!

-Mikhail

--