Gerald, was something supposed to be attached to this?  Yes, I would love to see something from you in each issue.  I'll hold until time for you to go to work tonight . . .

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 05:07:13 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Runestaff
To: [log in to unmask]

    Here is something (maybe the beginnings of a book) you might wish to
    put in the Runestaff for entertainment purposes.  If you like I
    could try for a bit each month.

    On 7/20/2015 3:50 PM, Patricia
      Galbraith wrote:

      will be going to press (web?) early tomorrow
        morning.  If you have anything you would like to add, please let
        me know by midnight tonight.

        Thanks.

      listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from
      Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.