Thanks for the reminder, Gail. I just submitted my letter!
I would encourage everyone who is writing to also address the subjects
listed in Part II of the Notice of Inquiry (link is in the "When and Where"
box at the link Gail provided):
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Artists-Alert--The-Return-of-Orphan-Works-Part-1.html?soid=1102063090742&aid=3vozerBiCPE

Here is the text I'm referring to from the Notice of Inquiry:

The Office invites comments that
address the subjects listed below. When
submitting a comment, please identify
the nature of your interest in this subject
(e.g., whether you are a creator, licensee,
etc.):
1. What are the most significant
challenges related to monetizing and/or
licensing photographs, graphic
artworks, and/or illustrations?
2. What are the most significant
enforcement challenges for
photographers, graphic artists, and/or
illustrators?
3. What are the most significant
registration challenges for
photographers, graphic artists, and/or
illustrators?
4. What are the most significant
challenges or frustrations for those who
wish to make legal use of photographs,
graphic art works, and/or illustrations?
5. What other issues or challenges
should the Office be aware of regarding
photographs, graphic artworks, and/or
illustrations under the Copyright Act?