Glendon,
I didn't see your message as the "Voice of Dissent;" rather, I think you
provided more reasons that people should write letters to the Copyright
Office. :)
In addition to comments about Orphan Works, the Copyright Office was
seeking comments from creators about difficulties in enforcing their
copyrights.

I have been trying to follow your example of calling out people on Twitter
who don't cite image creators. Keep up the good work! I agree, strength in
numbers.

I'm not sure what point you were making with regards to Alex Wild's work in
the Ant Man movie; he said he got paid for it.

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario