Calling illustrators in the DC area,  we are hosting our annual Anatomy of
Sport Day at the National Museum of Health and Medicine and we have a few
more athletes than artist.  If anyone is willing to spend a morning
painting anatomy on athletes let me know!

Our athletes this year include a "Wounded Warrior" who competes on a blade,
a Marine ultra-marathoner, cycling, new this year Roller Derby! and there
may be a few of them, weight lifter, baseball, horse and rider- the horse
is much bigger this year so I will need some help there, and football.

Liz Lockett