Recently Karen Ackoff posted an Artists Alert about "The Next Great Copyright Act" and the return of Orphan Works.  It was dated July 1st. Thanks, Karen.  I want to pass it along to the Niles Art Association here in Michigan so we can be part of the letter writing campaign but I seem to have lost the link and can't figure out how to get into the SCIART archives.

Karen, could you please repost the article so I can pass along the links?

Thanks!

Sandy Williams
Niles, Michigan