From: Emily S. Damstra <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIART-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Jul 9, 2015 12:39 pm
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Copyright Laws - Karen Ackoff

Sandy, here is a link to the info. you want:   http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Artists-Alert--The-Return-of-Orphan-Works-Part-1.html?soid=1102063090742&aid=3vozerBiCPE

---
        Emily S. Damstra
        natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
www.emilydamstra.com
         emilydamstra.wordpress.com

         Twitter: @EmilyDamstra

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Sandy    <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Recently Karen Ackoff posted an Artists Alert about "The Next Great Copyright Act" and the return of Orphan Works.  It was dated July 1st. Thanks, Karen.  I want to pass it along to the Niles Art Association here in Michigan so we can be part of the letter writing campaign but I seem to have lost the link and can't figure out how to get into the SCIART archives.

 Karen, could you please repost the article so I can pass along the links?

 Thanks!

 Sandy Williams
 Niles, Michigan