Hi, Everyone!
The wonderful GNSI Conference at Arcadia U is now history — many, many thanks to Scott and his students and everyone at the U for their hard work and hospitality! — and I am pleased to announce that the auction raised in the neighborhood of $5200! the auction returns are split 50/50 between the General Fund and the Education Fund, so this is welcome income for our programs.

It's not  too early to start thinking about next year's auction! If you find something unique in your travels, keep us in mind! Or if your summer will be spent closer to home, and you are reorganizing your studio, keep your eyes open for any extraneous goodies you can donate. We take (nearly) everything, serious or funny, originals or prints, supplies, goofy things....

Thanks to all who donated!
Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design