I just completed my first online copyright registration and want to report that it was quick and painless. Mine was simple: one unpublished 2D piece, which contributed to the speedy process. Registering multiple pieces as a group is more complex, apparently (based on what other information I noticed as I went along). Seems it takes about 8 months for the process to complete, even with e-filing (13 months for hard copy/paper). It is possible to pay an extra fee for rush processing if you have a compelling/acceptable reason to ask for it.

Lynette
--
Lynette Cook