Thank you ever so much, Karen and Liz.

Since I am unable to attend the GNSI conference. I would be most interested in any information that Betsy Weissbroad may present.

I will follow through on this letter writing campaign as well as forwarding this valuable information to Athens Area artists as well as a couple of Georgia state-wide organizations for the visual arts.

Best,
OC Carlisle
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>