Hear hear!
Fabulous time. Friday, I wandered Philly and found a small exhibit in the Jefferson house that displayed Bartram's paintings AND that little moss Linnaeus named after him! What a great keynote speaker.

Thank you, Scott, Ikumi, Liz, all the organizers, presenters, workshop and field trip leaders, and Arcadia U. Also, thank all you fabulous colleagues for attending. I am already looking forward to next year!

Cheers,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
Sent from my iPhone