HI All:
I'm saving an image file for a web page. It may be used full size (7x7") and as a small logo.
The artist created it for printing on a sign, and now I'm configuring the image for further usage to the client.
For the web, I'm making RGB, reducing the file from 7x7" @ 300ppi, to 3x3". I shall reduce it to 150ppi, or maybe even 72ppi.  I want it to look good but not slow down the screen loading.

It has a transparent background so can't save as a JPEG for web. Using Photoshp CS5, "Saving for Web and Devices." as a PNG file.  Do I choose PNG-8 or PNG-24?
I don't normally prepare for web, so I appreciate your thoughts.

Very best!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325