Thank you!  Very much appreciated.

It dawned on me, sometime during the wee hours of the morning, to get the specs from my client on what her webpage requires as far as the pixel dimensions.  But that would sure eliminate the sizing guesswork.

My Wordpress site (which you will be glad that I am continuing) gives specific pixel dimensions, so I can hope that her template gives those, too.

Very best,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325