I do believe it was you Linda. Thank you both for the advice - just what I needed!

Lore

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2015, at 10:47 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Karen! Great to know.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jul 1, 2015, at 7:17 AM, Karen Ackoff wrote:

Old botanical drawings generally were labeled by hand in a Spencerian script. There are a number of fonts that mimic this style.