:)

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 8:54 PM, barrett klein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you, Bruce.
Honestly, I just want to see a book on the proposed topic to be inspiring and beautiful.  If they had charged artists a dime, I would have laughed and turned the other direction.

barrett klein
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
1725 State Street, La Crosse, WI