Good Afternoon All,

I have been asked to provide my art for 200 each of 4 5x7 notecards. Individual notecards cost is about $1.75, printed offset. I will prepare the layouts. The text on the back will include my contact info, a few words about the art as well the subject's natural history.

Any advice on how much extra that I should charge for my art, expertise, skills, etc? Please contact me off line.

Thank you very much indeed for your kind assistance and guidance with this project!

Best,

carlisleillustration.squarespace.com