Good to know, Linda. Sounds like the copyright office is speedier than it likes to advertise. :)
-Lynette

On Jul 22, 2015, at 10:54 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:

Glad it worked out for you, Lynette. I've received my hard copies in a lot less time than 13 months, perhaps within three months up to six.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325