From:  Liz Lockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Wednesday, July 29, 2015 11:28 AM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  [SCIART] Anatomy of Sport Day

Calling illustrators in the DC area,  we are hosting our annual Anatomy of
Sport Day at the National Museum of Health and Medicine and we have a few
more athletes than artist.  If anyone is willing to spend a morning painting
anatomy on athletes let me know!

Our athletes this year include a "Wounded Warrior" who competes on a blade,
a Marine ultra-marathoner, cycling, new this year Roller Derby! and there
may be a few of them, weight lifter, baseball, horse and rider- the horse is
much bigger this year so I will need some help there, and football.

Liz Lockett

at