Dear Liz,

I think I already signed up –so count me in!

Marie

Marie Dauenheimer, MA, CMI, FAMI

Board Certified Medical Illustrator

2062 Cobblestone Lane

Reston, VA 20191

(703) 648-9038  VOICE

(571) 216-1472 CELL

(703) 860-0095 FAX

http://www.medillsb.com/MarieDauenheimer

mariedauenheimer.blogspot.com

From: Liz Lockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 11:28 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SCIART] Anatomy of Sport Day

Calling illustrators in the DC area,  we are hosting our annual Anatomy of Sport Day at the National Museum of Health and Medicine and we have a few more athletes than artist.  If anyone is willing to spend a morning painting anatomy on athletes let me know!

Our athletes this year include a "Wounded Warrior" who competes on a blade, a Marine ultra-marathoner, cycling, new this year Roller Derby! and there may be a few of them, weight lifter, baseball, horse and rider- the horse is much bigger this year so I will need some help there, and football.

Liz Lockett