Yes they are.
It's very much appreciated,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jul 31, 2015, at 1:02 PM, Natalya Zahn wrote:

Looks fantastic, Linda!
Portfolio websites are a labor of love, but it looks like you nailed this one - congrats!

*Your work is exceptional, as always.

-Natalya

On Jul 31, 2015, at 3:35 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Drum Roll, please.......
After much encouragement, not to mention a boatload of education about websites at the conferences, I have updated my website.

(If you find any typos, please let me know (off-list, please). This is rather bare-bones, but now I can do my own editing.)

www.lindafeltner.com

Dark Chocolate and much appreciation to all who advised and encouraged.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325