I thank you, Chris, and really appreciate it.

I used Wordpress.org, and a third-party theme from ThemeTrust.
I liked the Portfolio organization and thought it would not go out of date quickly. I started customizing the look from the standard theme some time ago because "back then" portfolio themes dealt mostly with photography. There are probably a ton of portfolio templates out there now, but I stuck with what I started, besides I liked it.

I have learnt so much from the conferences, I came home from this one and was determined to just get it up there and get it going. Since I now am the one who edits and updates, I can keep current.

Thank you, again.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325