Dear Colleagues,

I am starting to reduce my entomological possessions in view of impending
formal retirement.

The following books are currently on the market.

1. Horn, W. und S. Schenkling 1928-1929. Index Litteraturae Entomologicae.
Serie 1: Die Welt-Literatur über die gesamte Entomologie bis inklusive 1863.
Band i-iv. Berlin-Dahlem (xx1 + 1426 pp). Leather spine, good condition.
$300

2. Ferreira M.C.  1968-9. Os Escarabideos de Africa (Sul do Saara). Revista
de Entomologia de Mozambique. Vol 11. 1088 pp. Pristine, unopened. $150

Packaging and postage are extra.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Sincerely,

Clarke

Professor Clarke Scholtz

Scarab Research Group

Department of Zoology & Entomology

University of Pretoria

Pretoria 0002 - RSA

Fax +27 12 362 5242

Phone +27 12 420 3236

Website:  <http://dungbeetlesforafrica.wix.com/scarabresearchgroup>
http://dungbeetlesforafrica.wix.com/scarabresearchgroup

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to
 <http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/>
http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. /
Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige
besonderhede is by
<http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/>
http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/