Good Morning Calontir!

We have updated the Queens Prize Website with the current entries we have received so far.  Please check it out.  If you have not submitted your entry yet, there is still time.  September 1, 2015 is the deadline to get your entry in.

We also need judges!!

https://sites.google.com/site/cqueensprizetournament2015/home

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.