Greetings! More announcements about Known World Metal and Glass Symposium!

There have been requests for a class signup ahead of time, and we have one now! Go to https://sites.google.com/site/knownworldmetalandglass/home/class-descriptions/class-registration to sign up for the classes that you really want to take.

There is no guarantee that we will fit you into the class, sign up will be first come first served, and class fees will be collected by the teachers. After midnight on September 1, we will close electronic registrations, and we will see you at the event.

Katriona
Event Steward