I am so sorry. I'll light a candle for him and his family. Our hearts are with you all.

Deirdre and Torin

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Alexandra (Shandra) Vazquez de Granada <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It is with the heaviest of hearts that I must bear the news of the passing of Master Nikolai Sazhka Kolosov, known to all as Sashatec, late this evening. He left this life surrounded by his friends and family, both blood and chosen.

~Alexandra Vazquez de Granada, called Shandra, apprentice to Sashatec