The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Master Kaz Lyre Featured in New
Video <http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1376>'

Master Kazimierz Samostrelov reports that one of his instruments has been
featured in a new video.

“I am always amazed when I receive a clip or snip of what others are doing
with the instruments I have built for them. There is an occasional moment
when I just sit back in awe of the end result of an artist’s project, and
today included one such moment.” Kaz says.

https://youtu.be/6yzF5SY7WJg

The blue lyre in the video is being played by Brian Kay. Kaz recommends
following Brian’s other work on YouTube or at Briankaymusic.com.

More examples of Master Kaz’s luthiership can be found at his website,
http://www.instrumentsofantiquity.com/

[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1376>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1376&title=Master+Kaz+Lyre+Featured+in+New+Video>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1376 You received this e-mail
because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards,
The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]