The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Master Kaz Lyre Featured in New Video'

Master Kazimierz Samostrelov reports that one of his instruments has been featured in a new video.

“I am always amazed when I receive a clip or snip of what others are doing with the instruments I have built for them. There is an occasional moment when I just sit back in awe of the end result of an artist’s project, and today included one such moment.” Kaz says.

https://youtu.be/6yzF5SY7WJg

The blue lyre in the video is being played by Brian Kay. Kaz recommends following Brian’s other work on YouTube or at Briankaymusic.com.

More examples of Master Kaz’s luthiership can be found at his website, http://www.instrumentsofantiquity.com/

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1376 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]