Is there anything(s) that people need from storage?  I will be in the area
of the storage place tomorrow and would like to make that my last trip to
storage before cattle raids.

I will bring what ever additional items that are requested to philosophy
night on Wednesday.  After that my van will be full of archery equipment
and I will be unable to pick up or deliver anything else.

Felix is bringing out the tents, the list field, and the signs.

Owain