Thanks, Dianaim.  If he could bring the griddle, that would be great.  And
if you can make it for part of the time, that would be awesome!

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Diane Finn
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] FW: [MAGMOR] Cattle Raids Inn precook this Saturday,
Aug. 8

I could send my griddle with Yoichi, however, I have to work this weekend,
so I will be sleeping on Saturday. Though I will plan to come down when I
wake up to help for a few hours.

Dianaim

  _____

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 09:11:22 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Aug. 8
To: [log in to unmask]

I cannot make it to the precook as it is family reunion weekend but I have
lots of freezer space if any is needed.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 9:06 AM, The Bookseller