I am moving to a different apartment in the complex I'm already in, and I just got word that the apartment is ready much sooner than I expected. And they have someone ready to move into my current one. I have about a dozen items of furniture that I really can't move two buildings over and up a flight of stairs by myself. If I could get help with hands and a vehicle either on Labor Day weekend or the weekend after I'd be indebted to anyone so inclined. And I'd be happy to take any and all out to lunch or dinner. The sooner I can let the apartment manager know when I'm moving the better.
Thank you,
Cate