Isabeau and I won't be there for the precook. We are having a garage sale. We will plan on being there the next week after to help.

Carlos and Isabeau

On Aug 4, 2015 6:11 PM, "The Bookseller" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I will be doing a Cattle Raids Inn precook this Saturday, Aug. 8 at St. Mark’s on the Campus church (13th & R).   We’ll start at 11:00 and go for most of the afternoon.  I would hope to be done by supper time.

If you can come and help for any amount of time from 11:00 onward, please let me know.

I am planning to make flatbread (which will then be frozen) and cut pork and chicken into cubes for grilled meat skewers.

So I will be needing electric griddles or electric frying pans, cutting boards, and knives.  Please let me know if you can bring any of those things, send them with someone else, or have me pick them up.

Thanks in advance!

YIS

Gwyneth