Can we snag one or two of each for playing at Crown Tournament?

Ingibiǫrg inn skáld

From: Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 7:54 PM
Subject: [MAGMOR] Cattle Raids Largess

Greetings, O Generous Folk of Mag Mor,

Cattle Raids is nearly upon us! As such I am gathering together the great wealth of largess that our populace will donate to our monarchs this Saturday. Together we have created packets of mulling spices to hearten drinks, and many board games to be played as the evenings turn chill. I have also received many lovely items from individuals wishing to contribute to our gifts to the Crown. If anyone has any items they might wish to contribute before Cattle Raids,I will be stopping by Philosophy Night at the Library on Wednesday, August 19th, and can pick them up there. Otherwise, bringing them straight to Cattle Raids is good too!

As always, the creative efforts of our Barony gladden the heart, and I thank you!

YIS,

Halldora