Good morning, Geoff, please, please forgive me for not seeing your response
until now! My inbox has been a little chaotic lately and it was buried in
the shuffle. Thanks so much for your insight. I had considered the
photography approach but worried about distortion, and of course have
nothing near the caliber of your Hasselblad. The Golden Shield image is
spectacular! Marvelous detail, it's amazing to be able to zoom in and see
the intricacies of each (uniquely beautiful) specimen. How many images did
this require?

Thanks again, and my apologies for the delayed response. Molly