As an artist and teacher I have heard many of these comments and had these
discussions with other artists and teachers. I am glad some people actually
understand a little more about artists by the time we finish.

My favorite story came from my cousin who is a very accomplished potter and
does a number of Midwest art fairs each summer. She heard one woman say to
another at the end of a row of booths, "When do they have time to make all
this stuff?" The other woman answered, "They don't work!"

She does very organic forms both functional and not. Here is a link to her
site. Diane

http://robertapolfusceramics.com/