Linda,

That is the correct place to reply, by commenting on the post. It is asking you to label your
Comment with a relevant subject line. A little odd, but not out of line, especially if it summarizes
your comments.

By the way, if you want to comment directly in the Business forum, you need to be a paid GNSI member
and logged into the GNSI site. But feel free to comment here and I can pass it on.

Britt