Yeah, us moody artists... do you struggle to keep from hacking off your
ear when you chop the salad veggies? Don't we all?  ;-)

I thought about appearing at KIA in a beret and smock, holding one of
those oval palettes, then dramatically tossing them all aside to reveal
a normal person (well... make a stab at it anyway. I think I LOOK pretty
normal, even to those who know me better) The visual might be good!

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue